Su-Kam’s top-of-the line Digital UPS Systems redefines the very concept of the UPS. Packed with exclusive, innovative and electricity saving features, Su-Kam Digital UPS Systems maximize the output of the computers and peripherals they are connected to. Su-kam offers a wide range of Digital UPS Systems to ensure that consumers get products that match their individual requirements perfectly. These systems play the dual role of charging batteries when the mains supply is present as well as regulating the output voltage and working as normal inverters in the absence of the mains supply. They offer enhanced power protection by providing additional line conditioning. The switch-over time from the inverter to the main mode and vice-versa is also very fast when compared to other off-line UPS systems. Su-Kam Digital UPS Systems are a result of highly advanced technology. They offer a host of the most advanced features to the consumers.
- Micro Controller based PWM technology using MOSFET.
- A highly advanced Self-Start Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR).
- A convenient No Load Shut down at battery mode.
- Change-over with Phase Synchronization.
- An extra Wide Input Voltage Control.
- Cold start at full load.
- Software Controlled Double Protection for overload and short-circuits.
- Unique Insta-Mode switch-over.
- A highly sophisticated pulse charge.
- Low battery shut down with auto data saving with PC Based Software.
- CE certified product.
- Safety conformance: EN62040-1-1 (2003).
- EMC compliance: EN50091-2 (1995).
- Personal Computer
- Security System
- Fax Machine