Did you know that an Indian solar company has installed 100 MW of the total 525 MW rooftop solar projects commissioned as of 31st October 2015?
And now you are probably wondering which Indian company could achieve such a feat.
It is none other than Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd., India’s most admired power solutions company.
A brief background about Su-Kam
Su-Kam was founded by Kunwer Sachdev in 1998 with seed money of just Rs 10,000. With the vision of giving the power starved nation the best inverter technology, Su-Kam quickly grew into a 1000 crore company.
After becoming a runaway success in India Su-Kam started exporting to more than 70 countries.
Under its visionary leader, Kunwer Sachdev Su-Kam ventured into solar sector about 10 years ago.
Till now Su-Kam has illuminated thousands of lives with solar power.
Truly, Su-Kam’s solar reach is infinite.
100 MW and counting…
Su-Kam has successfully executed various solar power projects across India. From tough terrains in the North East to remote villages in Uttar Pradesh, Su-Kam has the expertise to implement projects even under the worst condition.
Over the years, Su-Kam has solarized lacs of homes, offices, schools, colleges and petrol pumps in India and more than 90 countries worldwide.
The company has also developed solar products to suit small power needs of an ordinary home to powering big industries.
Some prestigious projects Su-Kam has done in the past
- UPNEDA – Solarized 40,000 Rural Households in U.P.
- TREDA – Solarized 80 primary health care centres in Tripura.
- TEDA – 12,000 street lights & 39,000 houses in 15 districts in Tamil Nadu.
- ASEB – 100 KWp installation for the Assam State Electricity Board, Assam
- Assam Rifles – 1.3 MW across 19 Sites in Assam.
- 250 kwp solar mini –grid in Uttar Pradesh
- CREST (PEC) – 1 MW plant installed across 14 buildings, Chandigarh
- DMRC – 250 KWp installation in 5 stations of DMRC, Gurgaon
- IFFCO Tower – 100 KWp Solar Parking Solution, Gurgaon
- NHPC – 70 KWp installation at NHPC, Faridabad
- NITTTR – 50 KWp Solar at NITTTR, Chandigarh
- SBI Academy – 100 KWp installation, Gurgaon
- EIL – 90 KWp installation at Engineers India Limited, Gurgaon
- ITM University – 150 KWp Tie Solar Parking Solution, Gurgaon
The work is not done yet
As I write this blog, Su-Kam’s solar team is busy energizing homes, offices, schools and colleges across India with solar power. Projects are rolling in from the government and private sector and Su-Kam is leaving no stones unturned to execute them with perfection.
Do you want to try solar? Visit www.sukam-solar.com to find the most affordable way to go solar.