The Most Reliable Management Systems for Mission Critical Applications: true On-Line protection for Network Servers, Bridges, Hubs, Routers, Storage Devices and Critical Workstations, Medical Equipment, Industrial Products, Telecommunication Systems etc.
The primary purpose of the IntelliQ On-Line UPS System is to protect critical and sensitive equipment from electrical disturbances that may jeopardize their operation.
Mains-line failures, mini blackouts, high and low voltage fluctuations, lighting, electrostatic discharges and rapid over-voltages are phenomena found in all environments. These cause damage to hardware and loss of data. When the main supply is present, the inverter section derives its power from the mains, rectifies it and back-up batteries are thus kept in a constant charged state. When the main supply fails, the source of DC power of the inverter section shifts to the battery without any break- irrespective to the output.
- Double Conversion VFI Technology: Specially equipped with sophisticated technology, which enables unmatched, unbeatable performance.
- DSP Based PWM Technology: The world’s most advanced technology for high speed processing application, ensures very low running cost and guarantees energy saving. Ensures complete charging and protection of the batteries and eliminates running noise.
- Intelligent Battery Management: Tests, charges, discharges and manages batteries, thus protecting them against overcharge and deep discharge and prolongs battery life.
- Galvanic Isolation: Ensures 100% protection to the load from the full range of power disturbances including harmonics, common-mode noise and fault conditions on the input bus and vice versa.
- Upgradeable On Site: As and when it needs to be upgraded, the system engineers can do so at the place where it is installed. This saves on time and money.
- UPS Digital Metering: The alphanumeric display with feather touch switches keeps you informed of the status of the UPS.
- Total Fault Tolerance: The UPS has a fault resilience to cope with failure of any power system component, without affecting the operation of the critical load equipment.
- Wide Input Voltage and Frequency Window: This allows the UPS System to function reliably on power from the mains in spite of wide voltage and frequency fluctuations at the input.
- Lighting and Surge Protection: This feature protects the UPS from power distortions due to lighting and surges.
- Hot Stand-by: in the unlikely case of UPS failure, the system automatically transfers the load to a stand-by system in an instant.
- Maintenance Bypass Switch: In case of UPS maintenance, the load can be manually transferred to the mains to resume power to the load.
- Built-in Cold Start: Enables the user to start the UPS in battery mode, even in the absence of power from the mains.
- Integrated Range: Gives the system Ip20 Protection Level and is an excellent protection against dust, moisture, rain etc.
- Total Reliability:
- Extendable battery capacity for longer back-up
- Assured Maintainability
- User Replaceable Batteries
- Remote Monitoring
- Static Bypass Switch