Here is an interesting story about Su-Kam’s Assistant General Manager in research and development unit who opted to install Su-Kam’s Falcon 900 in his home and its running his home load with perfection now:
This Man’s Journey with Su-Kam
Mr. Vikas Garg lives in Gurgaon with his wife and kids. He stays in a 3BHK house, where he installed Su-Kam’s Falcon 900 inverter in 2010. Vikas first joined Su-kam in 2002 and then he joined us again in 2011 after a break of 2 years and so for 11 years long, he has been a loyal hard working employee bringing revolutionary technologies in this company that has changed the global market of inverters and batteries.
A few days back, we approached Mr. Vikas and asked for his feedback on the working of his Su-kam inverter.
With utter satisfaction and happiness, Vikas says, ‘My family and I haven’t encountered any problem in these 6 years and have fully satisfied with its durability and functionality. We are pleased with its working. It manages to power our entire home load that includes one 42 inch Led TV, 4 fans and 5 tubelights. We do not plan to replace it yet, since it is in perfect working condition till date.’
The following are the specifications of the inverter installed:
All You Need to Know About Falcon Inverter:
Su-Kam’s Home UPS Systems are a truly futuristic concept. These two-in-one products completely eliminate the need to have separate power back-up systems for your home appliances as well as your computer. Its amazing features include:
- Instant switchover: In the event of a power failure, the switchover process to battery mode takes just a few milliseconds. This ensures that connected appliances like computers keep getting uninterrupted power without the systems rebooting due to a power failure.
- Automatic overload regulation: In case of overload, the Falcon Sine Wave UPS resets itself automatically to turn on again. The system will retry 8 times to run the existing load, giving the user repeated alarms and enough time to reduce the load without having to shut down the system.
- System and appliances fully protected: Falcon Sine Wave UPS is equipped with superior HCLC (High Cut/Low Cut) Technology that provides complete and constant protection to all appliances in case of any irregularities or disturbances in the grid supply. These include any short circuits, high voltage, low voltage or overloads.
- Highly energy efficient: The Falcon Sine Wave UPS is furnished with an SMPS-based charger, which has the highest power factor. This minimizes the amount of AC power required to charge the batteries, thereby reducing your power consumption considerably. It also provides ripple free DC supply to batteries, thus enhancing the battery life.
- Fuzzy logic controlled patented charging technology: Su-Kam’s patented advanced Fuzzy Logic Controlled charging technology senses the requirements of the battery and controls the charging process accordingly, giving you huge savings on electricity, longer battery life, reduced water topping.
- SMD Technology (Surface Mount Device Technology):The PCB card is based on Surface Mount Device Technology that reduces human error while manufacturing. Systems based on this SMD technology are more efficient than other conventional systems.
- Compatibility with batteries: Two-way selection switch gives you the option to select any battery type and charging. Using Su-Kam’s LA or Tubular batteries ensure better performance
- UPS mode/Wide UPS mode: The two-way selection switch gives you the option to select the system mode. You can select UPS mode for sensitive appliances like TVs, computers, scanners or Wide UPS mode for tube lights, fans, room coolers and refrigerators.
- User-friendly graphical display with audible alerts: Falcon Sine Wave UPS has a bright graphical display equipped with an audible alarm that keeps you informed and alert about the system’s condition
We wish to make more such happy customers in the near future. We wish Mr. Vikas and his family all the best with Su-kam and solar.
To know how Su-Kam’s Falcon inverter works, please watch this video:
To know more about upcoming technologies in solar and to know about Su-Kam’s products, please click on this link and subscribe to Su-Kam’s YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/SukamIndia
For further details please feel free to contact –
Mr. Vikas Garg (Assistant General Manager Su-Kam) – 09971497490