The Su-Kam On-Line UPS Systems have an RS-232 Interface for the Power Manager. This user-friendly On-Line UPS Communication Software controls and monitors UPS performance and programs UPS commands. An easy-to-use software, it is based on the RS 232 world standard for interfacing Digital Signal Processor with computers. The Power Manager allows you to program all the commands to be performed by it automatically. This software is very useful for communication systems including satellite systems, air traffic control systems, internet nodes, bank transactions and any other application requiring maximum reliability and high power availability such as computer labs, offices, biomedical instruments, telecommunication systems and industrial establishments. It ensures maximum safety for high-risk applications. Once the UPS is installed, the user need not worry about loss or corruption of valuable data, interruption, component failure, errors and shut down of computers, drive and system crashes or any other damage, which would have occurred otherwise.
- Constantly informs user of the status of the UPS, whether locally or by sending messages to user connected to the network. Normally, the message contains information about output under voltage low or battery voltage high, if selected.
- Logs on important data containing input voltage, input frequency, output voltage, output frequency, output VA and battery voltage continuously to enable the user to check the performance at any time. Data logging enables the user to check the performance of UPS apart from knowing the status of the battery. Any future problem can be ascertained in case of any deviation in the performance.
- Allows the user to shut down the network automatically without switching off each PC individually saves the work that was being done regardless of the application that was being used. The user may define the shut down procedure and can priories the shut down of critical components within the system such as servers. This sequential and priories shutdown by Power Manager, in turn, protects the valuable data of the unsaved files of the computers connected with the system.
- Provides a standard control and monitoring capability, as it uses the TCP/IP communication protocol. It supports all operating systems such as Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP and NT. It also works competently on various Linux versions as Redhat, Debian, Slackware, Mandrake etc. it also provides the user with the added functionality of connecting himself to the UPS Systems situated in different locations by using either a dedicated network (intranet) or the Internet.
- Graphic Monitoring of the UPS Status
- Detailed Display of all the UPS Data
- Alarm Notification via e-mail and SMS
- Programming the UPS Commands